IEEE P802.11 – QoSMAN SG – MEETING UPDATE
of QoSMAN SG
of Management Frames
2009, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Resolved PAR comments from EC and RevCom
- Submitted PAR and 5C to EC and RevCom
- Project P802.11ae was approved by RevCom
2010, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Elect Task Group Officers
- Create and approve Prioritization of Management
Requirements and Use Cases Document.
2009, Waikoloa, HI
The main achievements of this meeting were
- Elected David Hunter as SG Secretary
- Elected Michael Montemurro as SG Chair
- Completed and accepted the PAR and 5C document
- Bring a motion to the WG.
This page is maintained by Michael
Montemurro. Comments are welcome.
Copyright (c) 2010, the Institute of Electrical and
Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE).
All rights reserved.
This website may contain names, logos, designs, titles,
words, or phrases that may
constitute trademarks, service marks, or tradenames
of the IEEE or other entities
which may be registered in certain jurisdictions.