Re: [STDS-802-11-AANI] Discussion/planning for generating an IEEE 802.11 RIT Proposal for IMT-2020

Hello Joe, I am preparing a contribution, with help from others.

Dear All,

Though this task may look difficult, and although it may be easier (path-of-lesser-resistance) to shy away from this effort (especially given the holiday season around the corner), please do consider to make every effort to give 802.11 technology a chance to be an IMT-2020 (5G) technology.

The timeline presented in the tutorial attempts to provide a break down of the effort involved, hopefully to bite-sized chunks.

Others may have other views, and there can be contributions to discuss those alternative views.

But we will need every help that we can get. Therefore, please find time to contribute to moving this effort forward.

Thanks and Kind regards

Rakesh.