[STDS-802-11-AANI] How to Progress the Work on the Technical Report on Interworking?

Dear All,

At today’s (14 July 9:00-10:00AM) AANI SC teleconference comments were provided in 11-20/1031r2 on the Draft Technical Report: 11-20/0013r3.

The meeting ended prior to the AANI SC being able to make a decision on how to progress this work. (Due to poor time management on my part and technical issues with Webex.)

I believe that the AANI SC has two ways forward:

  1. Consider the comments provided in 11-20/1031r2 (as presented during the meeting) and update the report before submitting the report for WG comment collection.
  2. Submit 11-20/0013r3 for WG comment collection “now” and consider the comments provided in 11-20/1031r2 during the comment resolution phase, along with other comments received during the WG comment collection.

Your response:

            I prefer way forward:  1 or 2

Please vote your preference for 1 or 2 directly to me via e-mail: jslevy@xxxxxxxx

(This can be done by replying to this e-mail, without reply all.)

Please use the reflector for all technical/procedural discussion - but not for this straw poll.

I will tabulate the results of this poll and share the result on the reflector.  Note: I will not share how individuals have voted.

Please reply with your preferred way forward (vote) prior to Wednesday 15 July 11:00 AM ET as I will need the result of this poll to determine how to progress the work.

Thank you for your support of the AANI SC.

--
Regards,
Joseph Levy