[STDS-802-11-AANI] Cancellation of AANI SC teleconference for 8 Dec @ 9:00 h ET

Dear All,

Having received no contributions for discussion for the AANI SC teleconference scheduled for 8 December @ 9:00 h ET, I am canceling the teleconference.

The next AANI SC teleconference is scheduled for 15 December @ 9:00 h ET.
I will hold this teleconference to review the current report status and to discuss the way forward to have the 802.11 WG approved/endorsed the report during the January Interim meeting.
Note: there is one additional scheduled AANI SC teleconference on 5 January @ 9:00 h ET for final discussions prior to the Interim meeting.

Contributions to resolve the outstanding comments received on the technical report are requested.
Please notify the Chair of any planned contributions.

The latest draft of the technical report: "Draft technical report on interworking between 3GPP 5G network & WLAN" - https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-0013-07-AANI-draft-technical-report-on-interworking-between-3gpp-5g-network-wlan.docx

The latest draft of the comment resolution spreadsheet: "CC32-AANI_Report_Comments" - https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1262-06-AANI-cc32-aani-report-comments.xlsx

Minutes from the November Plenary have been posted: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1926-00-AANI-aani-sc-teleconference-minutes-november-2020-plenary.docx.  Thank you Harry.

Also note the AANI SC agenda for the 802.11 January Interim meeting has been posted: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/20/11-20-1937-00-AANI-aani-sc-teleconference-agenda-january-2021-interim.pptx
4 time slots have been scheduled:
Tuesday 12 Jan 11:15-13:15 h ET
Wednesday 13 Jan 19:00-21:00 h ET
Thursday 14 Jan 11:15-13:15 h ET
Thursday 14 Jan 19:00-21:00 h ET (note there is an error in 11-20/1937r0 this meeting is listed as Monday 15 Jan)
(Please note - I am aware that all of these meetings are scheduled at inconvenient times for some of our participants, but this is the best I could do to balance the pain.)
--
Regards,
Joseph Levy