[STDS-802-11-ARC] ARC SC discussion on AP/DS/Portal architecture

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

I have posted a discussion document – pretty free-form flow of consciousness stuff, sorry – with some discussion about how we might want to consider the architecture of an AP/DS/Portals, in the context of 802 O&A terms (and 802.1, perhaps): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0115-00-0arc-considerations-on-ap-architectural-models.doc

If there’s time, I’d like to run through this during the ARC SC slot tomorrow (Wed) AM1.

Note that similar discussions started in TGak yesterday (I couldn’t attend today’s slot to see if that continued).  We may be on mutual ground on this topic, and need to share concepts to stay consistent…

Mark

P.S., ARC agenda is also posted, here: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/13/11-13-0085-00-0arc-arc-sc-agenda-january-2013.ppt