[STDS-802-11-ARC] Joint session on Tuesday with 802.1, at 10:30 am

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

I have confirmed the timing of the 802.11 ARC SC joint session with 802.1 (on the 802.1AC topic).  The session will be in Harbor G, starting at 10:30.  Expect it to be approximately 1 hour.

Note that 802.1 is running an all-day, TSN/IWK joint session all day on Tuesday, so we are actually joining their meeting for this time slot and agenda item.  They will be meeting up-to, and after, this slot, so please be both punctual and respectful of their meeting process.

Thanks.   Mark