[STDS-802-11-ARC] MIB design patterns proposal

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

I have uploaded a proposed document, here:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0355-00-0arc-mib-truthvalue-usage-patterns.docx

This is a first attempt to capture (with some formality) the concepts for …Capable, …Enabled and …Activated as we last discussed them, into a reference document for others to use when designing features and needing a pattern “recipe” to follow.

Please review and comment.  We will discuss in Wed AM1.  I’d like to come out of the Wed AM1 slot with instructions on how to fix this up, as needed, and start to socialize it with other TGs for their reference, and their feedback to us.

Thanks.  Mark