[STDS-802-11-ARC] Plan for REVmc motion: Making DS-DSP normative (moving Annex R into the main body)

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

In July, I presented what I think is a final version of the proposal for text changes to make the DS-SAP normative text (primarily by moving Annex R into a new clause, probably clause 7).  This proposal is in: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0555-04-0arc-normative-ds-sap-proposal.docx.

At the end of the July REVmc session, we left things as (per the minutes), “Would expect to bring to the September and have ARC final review and motion in REVmc”.

We ran out of time to consider this in Bangkok, in September.

Thus, I am planning to have ARC re-confirm the document at the November meeting in Dallas, and then bring it to REVmc for a motion, also during the Dallas meeting.

If anyone has any comments on the document, those would be very welcome – before the Dallas REVmc session and motion, if possible! ;)

Thanks.  Mark