[STDS-802-11-ARC] Updated submission for Figures 5-1, et al, proposal

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

Here is an update to my running submission on updates to Figures 5-1, et al (and associated text), with the last figure finally included (Figure 5-6, Mesh Gate): https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/15/11-15-0540-07-0arc-updates-to-revmc-5-1-5.docx

I would like to ask for agenda time for the ARC SC to review this in Atlanta.  Look at the yellow highlighted stuff on pages 11-12.

This should be the last figure we need to update, to get all the role-specific stuff consistent, and aligned with our current thinking (in my opinion).  If ARC agrees to these changes, and is still in agreement with the previous changes (highlighted in green), I request that ARC formally forward this to REVmc for their consideration.

If ARC SC is particularly ambitious (or looking for a way to fill time J), you could also look at the TGak stuff starting on Page 13.  Or, the commentary/questions starting on Page 15 has not been reviewed in a dog’s age, and could be amusing… J

Thanks.  Mark