[STDS-802-11-ARC] Next telecon

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

As agreed on this week’s teleconference, we will schedule another ARC teleconference to continue discussions on the architectural views presented in: https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-0457-01-0arc-802-11ak-802-1ac-stas-aps-dses-and-convergence-functions.pptx (or any updates to it).

However, we need a minimum of 10-day notice, and we were unable to find a date/time that worked for everyone on the call yesterday and wished to participate.  That was based on trying upcoming Wednesdays.  So, this is a quick poll to see if we can find a different date/time that works.  My suggestions (based on my schedule, and calendars of which I’m aware):

-          Thursday, April 21, 1pm ET

-          Friday, April 22, 10am ET

-          Thursday, April 28, 1pm ET

-          Friday, April 29, 10am ET

-          Friday, April 29, noon ET

-          Wednesday, May 4, noon ET

If you would like to attend the call, please respond (either Reply All, or unicast), with a few choices that can work for you and indicate any prioritization you may have.

Also, please indicate if you’d like to try to schedule for 1.5 hours (or 2 hours??), instead of the usual 1 hour.  Note that I might not be able to do more than 1 hour, especially on the early Thursday slots, but we’ll see what responses we get.

Thanks.  Mark