Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] [STDS-802-11-TGAQ] ARC/TGaq architecture diagrams

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---
Dear all,
           I've revised the TGaq architecture figures in:

<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/16/11-16-1006-05-00aq-figure-4-11-update.ppt>

Please note that these figures have not been approved, they are still just for discussion.

Kind regards

Stephen