[STDS-802-11-ARC] Proposed date/time for ARC teleconferences

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector ---

All,

In the ARC session this week we agreed to have two teleconferences between now and the September session.  But, we ran out of time to select a specific date and time for these.  I would like to put forward the following suggestions.  If you have any issues/concerns with these dates, please let me know.

Continue discussion of 11ba architecture implications; try to get to a block diagram we can propose to TGba

  • Tuesday August 1st, 9am ET, 1 hour

Continue discussion of MIB attributes design pattern

  • Tuesday August 15th, 9am ET, 1 hour

Thanks.  Mark