Re: [STDS-802-11-ARC] Presentation to WG on MIB attributes usage pattern, at F2F

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 ARC Reflector --- Hello Mark,

Thanks for doing this work.  We can review the agenda on Monday and discuss a motion.
My thinking is this goes into the MDR,  so it is the MDR process that needs approval.   It certainly needs
discussion in the editors' meeting, because they are the people doing the MDR.  Can you come along on
tuesday and discuss process?

We do have some MIB tests in the current MDR.   We need to determine whether these need to be updated
or replaced.

We could have a motion such as:
"The 802.11 Working Group approves the use of document <ref> as part of it mandatory draft review (MDR)
process."
Best Regards,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair