Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGaf Has completed it's work, but...

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Adrian:

Thank you, I will hold off releasing them until then.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair

"Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill