[STDS-802-11-CAC] Signs of dominance toolkit

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC members,

Paul Nikolich asked me during the 802 task force meeting this week to provide criteria that can be used to determine that some kind of dominant or other bad behaviour might be taking place in a group.  I have a deadline of 4th May.

Based on my own observations,  I have put together this list:

  • A group of individuals appears to always vote the same way
  • An individual makes a presentation and nobody pays any attention to them
  • An individual make a presentation so poor that nobody could understand it, and there is no complaint or request for clarification
  • There is a lot of work to do, but telecons are poorly attended or repeatedly cancelled

I would welcome contributions to this list.
The purpose of doing this is to create a "toolkit" that can be used by chairs to evaluate the behaviour of their groups.
--
Sincerely,

Adrian Stephens
IEEE 802.11 Working Group Chair