Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Signs of dominance toolkit

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Adrian,

I’d like to add two points:

·         When the discussion during the IEEE meeting dies down and debating technical issues is almost non existing.

·         When motions are passed with little resistance and the TG becomes a rubber stamp for things happening elsewhere.

Regards;

Osama.