原始邮件
发件人:孙波10013985
收件人:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
日 期 :2018年07月13日 08:51
主 题 :[STDS-802-11-CAC] NGV SG Closing Report
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Robert,

Please find NGV SG closing report as the link below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/18/11-18-1335-00-0ngv-ngv-sg-closing-report-san-diego.pptx

Telecon slots: Jul 31, Aug 21, 10:00am ~ 12:00am ET

One external motion requested: move to adopt 11-18/1303r2 as the liaison document to relevant stakeholder as listed in the document and grant WG chair editorial privilege.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sun, Bo