Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Teleconferences in the calendar - please check

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Nikola,

Thanks for your kindness. Then NGV SG will use the join.me link for the CC on Oct 16th.

BTW, I can also setup a non-joinme link for a CC. If you have any problem to setup a non-joinme link, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Bo

å??å§?é?®ä»¶
å??件人ï¼?NikolaSerafimovski <nikola.serafimovski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
�件人�STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2018å¹´09æ??18æ?¥ 17:03
主 � �Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Teleconferences in the calendar - please check
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

Thanks for putting this forward and accommodating TGbb on 5 Oct.

Bo, I am happy to use a non-joinme number for the call on 16 Oct.

Kind regards,

Nikola

--
Nikola Serafimovski
VP., Standardization & Business Development

Phone:     +44 131 516 1816
Mobile:   +44 7835 164 871

pureLiFi Ltd
2nd Floor, Rosebery House