From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stanley, Dorothy
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:26 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - CAC-1 call next Tuesday 2018-10-09, noon Eastern; join.me; please post subgroup agenda documents

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear CAC members,

Our upcoming CAC call is on Tuesday October 9th, noon Eastern, using the join.me bridge http://www.ieee802.org/11/joinme.html .

Please have your subgroup agenda documents posted to Mentor prior to the call, so that
the WG agenda is complete when posted.

If you have any agenda items for the CAC call, please let me know.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise