From: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bo Sun
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 3:49 AM
To: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - CAC-2 in one week, Nov 5th Noon Eastern, join.me

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Robert and Dorothy,

Please find NGV SG's snapshot slide attached below.

BTW, the CAC meeting on Nov 5th, noon pacific will to too early (or too late) for me. It means 3:00am Nov 6th, Beijing time.

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件

发件人:Stanley,Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>

20181030 01:47

[STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder - CAC-2 in one week, Nov 5th Noon Eastern, join.me

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

All,

A reminder to send snapshot slides to Robert in advance of the CAC call on Nov 5th.

Noon Pacific.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley