Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] [STDS-802-11] P802.11bc and P802.11bd projects approved by the IEEE Standards Board

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear Dorothy, Jon, and Robert:

many thanks for your support in bringing the PAR to approval.

Please find the administrative documents for January on Mentor:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/documents?is_dcn=DCN%2C%20Title%2C%20Author%20or%20Affiliation&is_group=00bc

Best,
Marc

> On 5 Dec 2018, at 18:34, Dorothy Stanley <dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> With this SASB approval,
> - the BCS and NGV Study Groups have completed their work and are closed.
> -TGbc and TGbd Task Groups are established.
> - I appoint Marc Emmelman (TBC) as TGbc Chair.
> - I appoint Bo Sun (TBC) as TGbd Chair.
>
> The TGbc and TGbd document groups are active on the Mentor document server. Please
> post applicable documents to the new document groups.

Marc Emmelmann
e-mail:  emmelmann@xxxxxxxx  web:  http://www.emmelmann.org

IEEE 802.11 TGbc (Enhanced Broadcast Services) Chair
IEEE 802.11 BCS SG Chair Emeritus
IEEE 802.11 TGai Vice-Chair Emeritus

Google Scholar: http://scholar.google.de/citations?user=_EfkmxcAAAAJ