From: Jim Lansford <jim.lansford@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 7 May 2019 12:16 PM
To: Andrew Myles (amyles) <amyles@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] WNG snapshot - May 2019

Hi Andrew,

  Here's what Guido sent me in requesting agenda time in WNG:

**************

Ammar Alhosainy from Carleton University, Sebastian Max and myself
from Ericsson would like to present and demo an inexpensive SDR-based
platform that helps to perform tests described in Harmonized Standard
(HS) EN 301 893. The platform is capable of analyzing a device's
backoff behavior and the maximum TXOP duration used. Both aspects are
regulated by version 2.1.1 of EN 301 893.

So far, we thought of presenting some slides about HS EN 301 893 and
to provide a demo of the measurement tool. The software for the tool
will be provided as open source.

I can't really speak to why he chose to ask for agenda time in WNG rather than Coex, but I wouldn't reject it from WNG for being out of scope...the scope of WNG  is pretty broad.  Perhaps it's because he wants to do a demo.  At any rate, you may want to reach out to Guido and ask if he'd like to meet with your SC and address coex issues related to his presentation.

Best regards,

Jim