[STDS-802-11-CAC] Issues observed by participants using Join Me

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Jon,

I’m providing feedback as to experience of using join me from today’s call as per guidelines from pre-Vienna CAC telecon.

TGaz had its telecon as scheduled, however some issues did come up and below are what participants experienced.

Participants observed several issues:

1.       Two participants had the app. freeze on them preventing them from joining, they were eventually able to join after couple of termination/reactivate rounds,

other participants had no issue and bridge was open to join without problem for all others.

At least one was using a non-VPN connection.

2.       Presented material (word doc), was not updating with the all other meeting participants and had to share and un-share to move from one page to another

so that participants view is updated (the local application was updating/scrolling down as normal).

Using non-VPN connection.

3.       The meeting chair’s app. crashed while transferring presenter to one of the participants

Using non VPN connection.

I hope the above information is useful.

Best Regards,

Jonathan Segev,