[STDS-802-11-CAC] Fwd: Information about referencing 802.11 Draft specifications.

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathan Goldberg <goldberg.j@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: Information about referencing 802.11 Draft specifications.
To: Stanley, Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>, STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Yvette Ho Sang <y.hosang@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Dorothy,

You are correct. The language Jon shared is in regards to referencing only, not the use or inclusion of excerpts or materials.

Please see the below link for more information:

https://standards.ieee.org/ipr/stdspermission.html

Regards,

Jonathan Goldberg
Manager, Operational Program Management
IEEE Standards Association

p: +1 732 562 6088
c: +1 732 570 0116
f:  +1 732 562 1571

IEEE - Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.