Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder: CAC teleconference Monday 2019-08-12 at noon Eastern, 1 hour, join.me

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to make the call next week. Tuncer will be attending for TGbb.

Kind regards,

Nikola

--
Nikola Serafimovski
VP., Standardization & Business Development

Phone:     +44 131 516 1816
Mobile:   +44 7835 164 871

pureLiFi Ltd
2nd Floor, Rosebery House
9 Haymarket Terrace
Edinburgh EH12 5EZ
United Kingdom

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Acknowledged, thanks Bo.

----------------------
Dorothy Stanley
IEEE 802.11 WG Chair,
dstanley@xxxxxxxx
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx
dstanley1389@xxxxxxxxx
+1 630-363-1389

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Dorothy,

TGbd's draft agenda has been uploaded to mentor server as in link below.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/19/11-19-1412-00-00bd-tgbd-sep-2019-meeting-agenda.ppt

Best Regards,

Bo

原始邮件

发件人:Stanley,Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>

20190807 23:34

[STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder: CAC teleconference Monday 2019-08-12 at noon Eastern, 1 hour, join.me

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

All,

A reminder of our upcoming CAC teleconference:

Monday August 12, noon Eastern on Join.me

Please post your subgroup draft agenda document prior to the call.

Let me know of any agenda items.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley