Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Reminder: CAC teleconference Monday 2019-08-12 at noon Eastern, 1 hour, join.me

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hi Dorothy,

I have another meeting to attend and cannot attend the CAC meeting today. Currently TGba doesn't have any schedule change for the September meeting and planning to go for the recirculation letter ballot after the September meeting (94 CIDs left). I've posted TGba agenda on mentor.

Regards,
Minyoung