[STDS-802-11-CAC] Ad-Hoc Groups in 11ax

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello All,

I’ve just reviewed the formation of ad hoc groups and selection of chairs in 11ax.

·         The TG agreed (by a motion) to form four ad-hoc groups in November 2014.

·         The selection of ad-group chairs (3 per ad hoc) was done in January 2015. I am sure nomination e.mail was sent between November 2014 and January 2015. I also remember I was told in November to keep the nomination open for at least 7 days (which was practically saying have the chairs selected during the next meeting).

·         The first ad-hoc groups meeting was in March 2015 and its started slow with only 2-parallel time slots.

Hopefully this helps.

Regards;

Osama.