Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Timelines and Web-pages

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Stephen,

The following is the updated timeline from AY - the main update is
that we expect the first SA letter ballot be conducted in January
2020, instead of December 2019.

2019/09:  Third recirculation WGLB on Draft 5.0
2019/11:   Seek EC unconditional approval for SA technical letter ballot
2019/11:   Fourth recirculation WGLB on Draft 5.0 (i.e., unchanged draft)
2019/11:  Reform the SA letter ballot pool, if needed
2020/01:  Initial SA technical letter ballot (Draft 5.0)
2020/03:   First recirculation SA letter ballot (Draft 6.0)
2020/04:   Second Recirculation SA Ballot (Draft 7.0)
2020/05:  Third Recirculation SA Ballot (Draft 7.0 unchanged)
2020/07:    Final 802.11 WG approval
2020/07:    Final EC approval
2020/09:  RevCom & Standards Board Final

I will send you the updated webpage in the next few days.

Thanks and Regards,
Edward