发件人: *** IEEE stds-802-11-cac List *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxx] 代表 Stephen McCann
发送时间: 2019年11月14日 10:46
收件人: STDS-802-11-CAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Motions for closing plenary

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
             please can you send me motions for the Friday closing plenary. I'd prefer single slides or text please. I prefer not to wade through closing reports.

Motions include teleconferences, so please also include those. Again plain text is best. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen