Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Motions for closing plenary

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Stephen,

TGbe has a motion for the closing plenary:

Authorize TGbe to hold a MAC ad-hoc meeting in San Jose, California, USA, hosted by Intel Corp., for the purpose of discussing technical contributions on Friday 13th of March 2020.

[Moved by <name> on behalf of TGbe

TGbe vote:

Moved: Laurent Cariou,  Seconded: Po-Kai Huang, Result: 28Y-19N-11A]

Best Regards,

Alfred

原始邮件

发件人:StephenMcCann <mccann.stephen@xxxxxxxxx>

20200116 06:10

[STDS-802-11-CAC] Motions for closing plenary

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Dear all,

             please can you send me motions for the Friday closing plenary. I'd prefer single slides or text please. I prefer not to wade through closing reports.

Motions include teleconferences, so please also include those. Again plain text is best. Thanks.

Kind regards

Stephen