Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] TGbd motion request for approval

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Hello Bo,

Approved.

Thank you,

Dorothy

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 6:36 PM Bo Sun <sun.bo1@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello, Dorothy,

We plan to run a motion (with motion content as below) in the teleconference on Aug 28th, following 10-day rules.

I will not announce it in the group until your approval is confirmed.

Motion:

Move to include the following text to section 3 of the 11bd SFD:

"An NGV STA optionally supports 20MHz NGV PPDU.

  • Note: 20MHz NGV PPDU is the 20MHz PPDU format that coexists with 10MHz NGV PPDU and 10MHz non-NGV PPDU."

Moved: Rui Cao;

Seconded:

Best Regards,

Bo