Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Input please - additional requested timeslots for the 2020 September Interim electronic session

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hello Tony,

Acknowledged, I’ll delete the Thurs Sept 17th SENS slot.

Thanks,

Dorothy

Dorothy Stanley

Hewlett Packard Enterprise