Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Input please - additional requested timeslots for the 2020 September Interim electronic session

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Dorothy,

I would like to request the following for TGaz.

Tue. Sep. 15, a 2hr slot, 13:30 to 15:30 ET

We. Sep. 16, a 2hr slot, 13:30 to 15:30 ET (as already scheduled below – no change.)

Thu. Sep. 17, a 2hr slot, 13:30 to 15:30 ET

Thanks,

Jonathan