Re: [STDS-802-11-CAC] Oct 12 RCM SG Update

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---

Hi Jon,

Currently the agenda is showing 2 AANI SC meetings Tue 11:15, and Thu 11:15.

  1. If possible, I would like to add an additional meeting as AANI does have a significant number of comments left to resolve regarding the technical report on interworking
  2. If possible, I would prefer not to only have meetings for the 11:15 time slot (personally this is not an issue but it is an issue for some participants).

I personally have conflicts with TGbd and ARC, and would prefer to avoid conflicts with TBbe, RCM, and WNG.

Is it possible to move or add a Thu 7pm meeting? A Monday (11/9) 7pm meeting?

Guess we will be discussing this at the CAC.

Regards,

Joseph Levy