[STDS-802-11-CAC] Motion for minutes

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Chairs' Advisory Committee Reflector ---
Dear all,
               just a gentle reminder please, that when you consider the approval of earlier minutes, you should do this with a motion.  I do appreciate that in some groups, no one pays attention or cares, but it's something to remember.

Even though there may not be a definitive rule stating this, it's something that RevCom could pick up at the end of a project's life cycle. I also think this is good practice for other sub-groups (ad-hoc, TIG, SG and SCs).

Compound motions are fine (e.g. Move to approve the teleconference minutes from 3, 6, 13 February 1854 in document 11-54-0001r0).

Kind regards

Stephen