[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] New ANA resource: FILSDiscovveryFrameControl

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Editors,

I have created a new resource called FILSDiscoveryFrameControl, referenced to Figure 9-881 in REVmd D2.0.

It captures the current allocations for the FILS Discovery Frame Control field and has two new allocations for the WFA. The new allocations for the WFA would exhaust the resource. There will be a WG motion to approve the WFA request at the March session; for now I have recorded the allocations as “under review”.

Please review and let me know if you see any issues.

Resource Name:

Return to TOC

Control field in FILS Discovery frame

Reference:

IEEE P802.11REVmd D2.0

Subclause:

9.6.7.36

Figure/Table:

Figure 9-881

Minimum Value:

0

Maximum Value:

15

Notes:

bitfield

Status

Value

Name

Description

Group

Notes

TransactionID

Allocated

0

SSID Length

5 bit field

Allocated

1

SSID Length

5 bit field

Allocated

2

SSID Length

5 bit field

Allocated

3

SSID Length

5 bit field

Allocated

4

SSID Length

5 bit field

Allocated

5

Capability Presence Indicator

Allocated

6

Short SSID Indicator

Allocated

7

AP-CSN Presence Indicator

Allocated

8

ANO Presence Indicator

Allocated

9

Channel Center Frequency Segment 1 Presence Indicator

Allocated

10

Primary Channel Presence Indicator

Allocated