Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] 11ba ANA request

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello Po-Kai,

Here are your allocations:

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

Requested

1098

Allocate

Pending

Po-Kai Huang

TGba

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.2.1

Table 9-77

WUR Protection

The WUR Protection element is used to update the BPN maintained by a WUR non-AP STA.

87

2019-05-31

1099

Allocate

Pending

Po-Kai Huang

TGba

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

C.3

dot11RSNAWURFrameProtectionActivated

This is a control variable. It is written by an external management entity.
Changes take effect for the next MLME-START.request primitive or MLMEJOIN.
request primitive. This attribute, when true, indicates that the
station, if a WUR AP, is capable of transmitting protected WUR frames, or
if a WUR non-AP STA, is capable of receiving protected WUR frames.
Otherwise, the capability is disabled.

196

2019-05-31

-Robert