From: Ansley, Carol <carol.ansley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 1:35 PM
Subject: MDR contribution
To: robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>

I tried to send this to the mailing list, but I think I’m not on it as
carol.ansley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx yet.  Hopefully Jon R will be able to fix
it soon.

I added my comments to Edward’s document, which is attached.

Regards,

Carol Ansley

Sr. Counsel

ARRIS AND RUCKUS HAVE JOINED COMMSCOPE

3871 Lakefield Dr., Suwanee GA 30024 USA
Office: +1-678-473-8630

Mobile: +1-404-229-1672

Please note that my email address has changed.