Re: [STDS-802-11-EDITORS] TGax and TGmd allocations

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Thanks Robert!

From: Stacey, Robert
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 1:01 PM
To: STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Edward Au <edward.ks.au@xxxxxxxxx>; Qi, Emily H <emily.h.qi@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: TGax and TGmd allocations

Hello All,

Here are recent ANA allocations for TGax and TGmd. Please review.

Emily, I have created a resource for Extended RSN Capabilities. You can go ahead and use 4 and 5 for Protected TWT Operations Support and SAE hash-to-element, respectively.

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

1132

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

ReasonCodes

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.1.7

Table 9-45

POOR_RSSI_CONDITIONS

Disassociated due to poor RSSI

71

1133

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

ExtendedCapabilities

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.2.27

Table 9-135

OCT

86

1134

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

C.3

dot11OCTOptionImplemented

187

1136

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.2.1

Table 9-77

Supplemental Class 2 Capabilities

90

1137

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.2.1

Table 9-77

OCT Source

91

1138

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

Element ID Extension 1

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.2.1

Table 9-77

Rejected Groups

92

1139

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

StatusCodes

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.1.9

Table 9-46

DENIED_LOCAL_MAC_ADDRESS_POLICY_VIOLATION

Request denied because source address of request is inconsistent with local MAC address policy.

125

1140

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

StatusCodes

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.1.9

Table 9-46

SAE_HASH_TO_ELEMENT

SAE authentication uses direct hashing, instead of looping, to obtain the PWE

126

1141

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

ExtendedCapabilities

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

9.4.2.27

Table 9-135

Local MAC Address Policy

When dot11LocalMACAddressPolicyActivated is true, the Local MAC Address Policy subfield is set to 1. When dot11LocalMACAddressPolicyActivated is false, the Local MAC Address Policy subfield is set to 0.

87

1142

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

dot11Groups

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

C.3

dot11AVSBase2

dot11AVSBase1 is deprecated.

118

1143

Allocate

Pending

Emily Qi

TGmd

dot11StationConfigEntry

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

C.3

dot11LocalMACAddressPolicyActivated

This is a control variable.Changes take effect as soon as practical in the implementation.
  This attribute, when true, indicates the presence of a local MAC address policy to be advertised.

188

-Robert