From: Qi, Emily H
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:32 PM
To: Stacey, Robert <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-11-EDITORS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Updated editors guide

Hello Robert

Here are some minor suggestions I received from the TGmd on the proposed para:

For proper names, all words (excluding acronyms ) in the name should be capitalized, including prepositions and conjunctions. This is to avoid ambiguity where the preposition or conjunction might be misinterpreted as part of the sentence. For example, “HT And VHT Trigger Frame RX Support subfield.” This rule does may not apply to legacy text; these remain unchanged since the effort involved in changing all instances is substantial and no harm has been demonstrated.

Thank you,

Emily