[STDS-802-11-EDITORS] ANA allocation for TGax

--- This message came from the IEEE 802.11 Editors' Reflector ---

Hello All,

I have allocated some global operating classes to TGax:

TransactionID

Type

Status

User

Group

Resource

Ref Doc

Ref Subclause

Ref Location

Name

Req Value

Description

Allocated Value

Requested

1160

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

OperatingClassesGlobal

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

E.1

Table E-4

Channel starting frequency = 5.950 GHz, Channel spacing 20 MHz

131

2020-05-05

1161

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

OperatingClassesGlobal

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

E.1

Table E-4

Channel starting frequency = 5.950 GHz, Channel spacing 40 MHz

132

2020-05-05

1162

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

OperatingClassesGlobal

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

E.1

Table E-4

Channel starting frequency = 5.950 GHz, Channel spacing 80 MHz

133

2020-05-05

1163

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

OperatingClassesGlobal

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

E.1

Table E-4

Channel starting frequency = 5.950 GHz, Channel spacing 160 MHz

134

2020-05-05

1164

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

OperatingClassesGlobal

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

E.1

Table E-4

Channel starting frequency = 5.950 GHz, Channel spacing 160 MHz, Behavior 80+

135

2020-05-05

1165

Allocate

Pending

Robert Stacey

TGax

OperatingClassesGlobal

IEEE Std 802.11-2016

E.1

Table E-4

Channel starting frequency = 5.925 GHz, Channel spacing 20 MHz

136

2020-05-05

The allocation for operating class 136 is new. The other allocations (values 131-135) were an oversight: I had used them in the draft but have no record of allocating them. The channel starting frequency for these has changed.

All allocations were previously made to TGah and then released.

-Robert