[STDS-802-11-REG] FW: Additional Spectrum in 5 GHz - Europe

All:

Some news from Europe.  See Edgard’s email below.

Rich Kennedy

Standards Manager

Research In Motion Corporation

mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554

office: +1 (972) 910-3448

rikennedy@xxxxxxx

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair

IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison

IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair