[STDS-802-11-REG] 802.22 input to 802.18 for FCC 12-148 Spectrum Sharing in 3550-3700 MHz Bands

Hi All,

   In our PM2 session, we were asked to create an 802.11 position on what should be the 802 position regarding the FCC NPRM&O on 3550-3650 Mhz:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/12/18-12-0131-00-0000-fcc-3-5-ghz-nprm.docx

Comment Date: February 20, 2013

Reply Date: March 22, 2013

   To that end, we will attempt to meet Thursday and hold teleconferences to discuss the FCC NPRM.

   This evening, Apurva Mody wrote:

All,

Here is the preliminary draft from the 802.22 WG to create an 802.18 or 802 wide comments towards the FCC NPRM on small cells and spectrum sharing in the 3550-3700 MHz band.

In addition to the text generated in the 802.22 WG, input from Peter Ecclesine related to the exclusion zones for Fixed Satellite Service has been incorporated.

This document can also be found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.22/dcn/13/22-13-0007-01-0000-802-22-inputs-to-802-18-on-fcc-nprm-in-the-3550-3650-mhz-band.doc

More to come at the mid-week plenary.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.