From: *** Regulatory and Spectrum Allocation Topics *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-REG@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of James Lansford
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2014 8:42 PM
To: STDS-802-11-REG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-REG] Fwd: FW: Invitation: 802.11 REG SC DSRC Tiger Team @ Every 2 weeks from 6am to 7am on Friday from Fri 2014-05-30 to Fri 2014-07-25 (802 11)

All,
I am in Tokyo this week, so my apologies for this brief email - we are planning to have a DSRC coex TT call this week. I'll post an agenda as soon as possible. Meeting invitation is attached.
Best regards,
Jim

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.