[STDS-802-11-REG] No DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call on 27 June

Greetings everyone,
  While we do have a presentation in the queue, our conference call schedule on the 802.11 web site does not show Friday, June 27 as a reserved time slot for a DSRC Coexistence TT call according to the bi-weekly schedule that was set up during the May IEEE meeting.  Under 802.11 rules, I'm allowed to schedule calls that are not shown on the calendar, but I'm required to give 10 days notice.  Since that's not possible for this call, we cannot have a call this Friday and comply with the rules.  Since next Friday is the 4th of July, the earliest practical date we could have another call is Friday, July 11th (the Friday before the next IEEE 802 meeting in San Diego). This is also an off-sequence date, but since we are more than 10 days out, we can have the call that day.  Stay tuned for more details.
Best regards,
Jim

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.