[STDS-802-11-REG] DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team Call - 25 July 2014

Greetings all,
  We will have a DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team call on Friday, July 25th at the usual time (1300 EDT).  On this week's call, we will continue with he presentation we were not able to get through on the July 11th call, which is by Tevfik Yucek of Qualcomm on "Technical discussion on Re-channelization Proposal for DSRC band coexistence.  It was uploaded to Mentor:  https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/14/11-14-0819-00-0reg-technical-discussion-on-re-channelization-proposal-for-dsrc-band-coexistence.pptx
  I'll post a formal agenda and minutes from the 11th before the call on Friday.
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
Fellow, Global Standards
CSR Technology Inc.
+1 719 286 9277 (work)
+1 214 842 3959 (mobile)
jim.lansford@xxxxxxx

When: Occurs every Friday effective 7/25/2014 until 8/28/2014 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).

Where: WebEx

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

WebEx conference call reservation for DSRC Coexistence Tiger Team calls, which operates under the IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Standing Committee
Agenda will be posted to IEEE document server (Mentor) prior to the meeting as an 802.11 REG SC document.
Rich Kennedy, 802.11 REG SC Chair, is the alternate chair for these calls if I am unable to attend.
Jon Rosdahl invites you to an online meeting using WebEx.

Meeting ID/Number: 956 003 412

Meeting Password: REG-DSRC

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

1. Go to https://csrconf.webex.com/csrconf/j.php?J=956003412&PW=NZWVmZGIwYjAy

2. If requested, enter your name and email address.

3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: REG-DSRC

4. Click "Join".

5. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

Audio conference information

1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:

 Internal: 22-66

 UK: 44-1223-692266

 US: 1-408-5234266

 China: 86-21-28981566

 Taiwan: 886-2-21759266

 Japan: 81-3-64037166

 Singapore: 65-6827-0536

 Korea: 82-2-6444-2066

 India: 91-80-2518-3266

 Israel: 972-4-854-6185

 Germany: 49-761-59521166

2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.

 Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 956 003 412

http://www.webex.com

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.