Re: [STDS-802-11-REG] **Ofcom Spectrum Event Wednesday Oct 1 1:30 PM London time, Thursday Oct 2 9:30am London time

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binaries/spectrum/files/Spectrum_Changes_Challenges.pdf

Agenda

Introduced by Ofcom’s Spectrum Policy Group Director, Philip Marnick,

the agenda includes a series of presentations and panel discussion

featuring speakers from Ofcom, other regulators, industry representatives and

independent experts.

Day 1 (1st October) will focus on how we are putting our spectrum management strategy

into action and highlight our four main strategic themes –

spectrum sharing, coexistence challenges, RF performance standards and

how and what spectrum information we make available in the future.

Day 2 (2nd October) will have more in-depth discussions on some of the major challenges facing regulators

and industry. In the morning you will hear about disruptive technology, mobile data challenges and the

future of TV content delivery. In the afternoon we will hold three separate panel sessions exploring the

Internet of Things, the challenges of public sector spectrum release and hear  about

some of the key issues that we expect to be most prominent at the

2015 World Radio Conference.