[STDS-802-11-REG] Action Items from Tuesday's Regulatory SC meeting

There were a few action items coming out of today’s meeting:

1.       A group of interested parties will develop a contribution for Comments in FCC 15-139 (bands above 24 GHz).

2.       I will provide some suggestions for the LMSC Regulatory Mission Statement (see outline below).

3.       I will try to provide a “picture” for my proposal for an EC Regulatory SC

Please respond to this reflector.

Draft 802 LMSC regulatory mission:

1) respond to regulatory body requests

1.1) develop common 802 positions where possible

1.2) accommodate differences among 802 working groups

1.3) rapid response capability to ensure deadlines are met

2) be proactive

2.1) develop and publish positions based on the 802 communities needs

Rich Kennedy

Manager, New Technology Development

MediaTek Inc.

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(832) 298-1114

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces TTG Chair

Wi-Fi Alliance White Spaces MTG Vice-chair

IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair

IEEE802.11/15 Regulatory SC Chair

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.