From: *** Regulatory and Spectrum Allocation Topics *** [mailto:STDS-802-11-REG@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rich Kennedy
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 4:02 AM
To: STDS-802-11-REG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-REG] 802.11/15 Regulatory SC

All:

There is a meeting scheduled for tomorrow. So far I have received no submissions for the call. I  will wait until  the end of business today before cancelling the meeting.

Rich Kennedy

Manager, New Technology Development

MediaTek Inc.

rich.kennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx

(832) 298-1114

Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory TG Chair

IEEE802.11 TGaf (WLAN in White Spaces) Chair (Ret.)

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.

Instead, go to http://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-11-REG and then press the LEAVE button.