From: *** 802.11 TGac - VHT below 6GHz*** [mailto:STDS-802-11-TGAC@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Osama AboulMagd
Sent: October-09-13 7:31 AM
To: STDS-802-11-TGAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-11-TGAC] TGac Telecons

Hello All,

Since TGac draft is in sponsor ballot till October 23, TGac telecons scheduled for October 10 and October 17 are cancelled.

There is a telecon scheduled for October 24 at 20:00 ET (20 hours after closing of the ballot). It also intersects with the WFA meeting. I am tempted to cancel it as well, but would like to see if there are other opinions.

Regards;

Osama.